In accordance with these values, the Management undertakes the following commitments:
- Promote a management and leadership model based on the integration of the Health and Safety of workers in all our processes and at all levels of the organisation.
- Promote the establishment and implementation of actions aimed at eliminating and reducing occupational hazards, analysing the causes of occupational incidents.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements in terms of Occupational Health and Safety but also adopt any additional measures that the company supports to ensure health and safety at work.
- Work towards the ongoing improvement of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, adapting to the safest technological advances.
- Promote the information, consultation and participation of all stakeholders, attending to their concerns and worries in matters of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Promote the best practices in Occupational Health and Safety among our partners and suppliers.
- Raise awareness among all workers, in order to promote safe behaviour in their jobs. To this end, all existing information on the risks involved in their jobs will be provided, along with the necessary training on the means and measures to be adopted for their correct prevention and protection, where appropriate.
In order to achieve all these objectives, the necessary resources will be allocated and their use will be planned accordingly.